[TIP] Column questions.

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Jul 23 11:21:12 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 01:17:56PM -0500, Bob Clancy wrote:
-> Lots probably has already been written on unit testing.  I'd like to see
-> some-to-much coverage on functional testing.  I'd like to see a
-> comparison between PyFit and other frameworks (nose, twill, etc) that
-> pwople commonly use for functional test automation, and benefits to
-> using each.

Oh, that's easy -- twill is the best, no matter what you're doing.

Seriously, that spurs the thought that a column on the theoretical
distinction between unit and functional testing might be interesting...
as long as it points out that very few people actually care about the
pure distinction!

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu