[TIP] Column questions.

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Wed Jul 23 10:54:41 PDT 2008

Hey all,

we've signed up to write a column for PyMag about testing, and I thought
this would be a good place to solicit questions to answer -- not so much
directly from you all, but rather questions that you would like to see
answered somewhat comprehensively for the benefit of testing newbies.
(The columns will become open after a few months, for those who don't
subscribe to PyMag.)

I was thinking of starting with "how should I organize my project to
make it easy to set up testing infrastructure?"

Any other thoughts?

Suggestions that are accepted will be rewarded with one (1) beer at
PyCon, which is about the amount of money we'll be earning per column
:).

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu