[TIP] Plugin API for nose: Expanding one test case into many

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jul 21 13:45:57 PDT 2008

"Kumar McMillan" <kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com> writes:

> To lower the barrier of entry for anyone using your tool (and any
> tool) I would suggest publishing documentation online as HTML.

Which would correspondingly raise the barrier of hosting the code in
the first place. If the code ever gets to the point where it is hosted
somewhere other than PyPI, this will be considered.

For now, it's important that it gets out there so that I can ask for
help with its bugs, as laid out in the original post in this thread.

Any ideas?

--
 \          “In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn't |
  `\                              danced on television.” —Erma Bombeck |