[TIP] figleaf tests

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sun Jul 20 13:22:14 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 02:29:24AM +0200, Ondrej Certik wrote:
-> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Ondrej Certik <ondrej at certik.cz> wrote:
-> > I was only emailing to Titus by a mistake. The final patch is attached.
->
-> Is the patch ok? Let me know if I should fix it in any way.

Hey Ondrej (et al.),

I applied your patch, after eliminating some newly unnecessary code and
making it compatible with Python 2.3.  Thanks!  There's still some wonky
behavior but your patch is very simple and straightforward, so the wonky
behavior is almost certainly my fault...

You can get the latest figleaf here,

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/figleaf-latest.tar.gz

or here (by darcs):

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/figleaf/

This patch corrects some long-standing bad behavior by figleaf where the
set of "interesting" lines in a source file is not correctly calculated.

cheers,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu