[TIP] figleaf tests

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sat Jul 19 14:07:27 PDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 10:49:12PM +0200, Ondrej Certik wrote:
-> On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 10:33 PM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
-> > On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 10:12:42PM +0200, Ondrej Certik wrote:
-> > -> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:29 AM, Ondrej Certik <ondrej at certik.cz> wrote:
-> > -> > On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Ondrej Certik <ondrej at certik.cz> wrote:
-> > -> >> I was only emailing to Titus by a mistake. The final patch is attached.
-> > -> >
-> > -> > Is the patch ok? Let me know if I should fix it in any way.
-> > ->
-> > -> Someone please review the patch, so that it can get in. Figleaf is not
-> > -> realy usable for me without it. Or if you are against the patch, let
-> > -> me know too. :)
-> >
-> > Ondrej,
-> >
-> > you're welcome to apply the patch yourself; figleaf is under darcs,
-> > here:
-> >
-> >        http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/figleaf/
->
-> The requested URL /~t/figleaf/ was not found on this server.

Argh, sorry, I even tested it & fixed it in my browser, but not in the
e-mail:

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/figleaf/

I hope to apply your patch (or otherwise fix the problem) by the end of
the weekend.

--titus
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu