[TIP] figleaf tests

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sat Jul 19 13:33:24 PDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 10:12:42PM +0200, Ondrej Certik wrote:
-> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:29 AM, Ondrej Certik <ondrej at certik.cz> wrote:
-> > On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Ondrej Certik <ondrej at certik.cz> wrote:
-> >> I was only emailing to Titus by a mistake. The final patch is attached.
-> >
-> > Is the patch ok? Let me know if I should fix it in any way.
-> Someone please review the patch, so that it can get in. Figleaf is not
-> realy usable for me without it. Or if you are against the patch, let
-> me know too. :)

you're welcome to apply the patch yourself; figleaf is under darcs,

and whether or not I like the patch I wasn't planning to immediately
release a new version of figleaf :).

C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu