[TIP] Running figleaf2html gives error

Sinaporn (Pam) Suebvisai suebvisai.pam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:26:19 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm having a problem trying to get a result from figleaf2html. I'm running
figleaf with nosetests, which i'm also running with django (i.e. nosetests
--with-django --with-figleaf). The output from the previous command line is
.figleaf_sections; however, figleaf2html is looking for .figleaf. I also
tried to run figleaf2html with .figleaf_sections and getting the following
error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\Python25\Scripts\figleaf2html-script.py", line 8, in <module>
    load_entry_point('figleaf==0.6.1', 'console_scripts', 'figleaf2html')()
  File
"c:\python25\lib\site-packages\figleaf-0.6.1-py2.5.egg\figleaf\annotate_html.py",
line 256, in main
    coverage = figleaf.combine_coverage(coverage, d)
  File
"c:\python25\lib\site-packages\figleaf-0.6.1-py2.5.egg\figleaf\__init__.py",
line 89, in combine_coverage
    keys.update(set(d2.keys()))
AttributeError: CodeTracer instance has no attribute 'keys'

I've also tried to work around this by adding a line of code in
nose_sections.py

figleaf.write_coverage('.figleaf')

in 'finalize' function to get .figleaf file and this works fine, but I'm not
sure if I'm supposed to do this or am I missing something that I should do
to make it work without changing the code.

Hope that somebody here can help.

Thank you,
Pam