[TIP] list mechanics

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Jan 31 13:58:02 PST 2008

The problem is that I absolutely want a separate piece of mail, in
addition to my list mail, when Michael replies to a note here of mine.
I'd be unhappy if he only sent it to the list.  Thus Michael has to
remember who wants which sort of reply, before deciding which sort to
send out.  Since you are the one that is asking for different
treatment than the one he is habituated to, it is reasonable that he
will forget your special requirement from time to time.

Laura Creighton