[TIP] [py-dev] towards 1.0 / code URLS using py.test?

holger krekel holger at merlinux.de
Mon Jan 28 02:09:44 PST 2008

Hi Ralf,

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 05:53 +0100, Ralf Schmitt wrote:
> On Jan 26, 2008 1:39 PM, holger krekel <holger at merlinux.de> wrote:
> >
> > I could use contributions or help (or sometimes just hints) in
> > the following particular areas:
> >
> > - integrating py.test with Twisted
>

> http://systemexit.de/repo/py.test.twisted/ contains a mercurial repository,
> which makes testing code running under the twisted reactor possible. (I've
> already asked about integrating it into the py library).

Yip, in fact i wanted to get back to you - thanks for answering here.
Your integration looks suprisingly small! I wasn't aware that
using greenlets with twisted works that well, to be honest.
Definitely makes sense to include this technique - i think we'll
need to sort out some more issues like interaction with distributed
testing, doctests, ReST tests etc.  (on py-dev).

best & thanks,

holger

--
py.test: http://pytest.org