[TIP] [py-dev] towards 1.0 / code URLS using py.test?

Guido Wesdorp johnny at johnnydebris.net
Sun Jan 27 01:48:18 PST 2008

holger krekel wrote:
> IOW, my sabbatical time which i took after the heavy last EU
> period of PyPy developments mid last year ... is over and i am slowly
> getting back into gear.

Welcome back!

> For starters, it'd be great if you mail me URLs of
> code or projects using py.test and/or point to custom
> conftest.py's (py.test's extension mechanism).

I wrote a couple of conftests, one which executes unittest.py's TestCase
instances, and one which runs JavaScript tests using Spidermonkey (the
latter as part of a set of JS libs to handle common issues in JS and
browsers):

http://johnnydebris.net/svn/projects/py_unittest/ - unittest integration

http://johnnydebris.net/svn/projects/jsbase/ - the base lib with
conftest (and some implementations of assert* functions)

Also, I'd like to join development a bit early februari (is a release
date set already?), I'll make sure to be on #pylib around that time...

Cheers,

Guido