[TIP] RELEASE: figleaf 0.6.1

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Jan 10 02:28:00 PST 2008

ANNOUNCING figleaf v0.6.1.

figleaf is a code coverage package for Python.  It supports simple
and configurable recording of code coverage, as well as more complex
'section'-based recording.  It's designed for programmers who want
to integrate code coverage with their tests across a large code base
in a dynamic way.

This is the second package release of figleaf.

Note that figleaf *requires* setuptools to be installed, although it
should be usable without it.

You can install figleaf with easy_install, or download this release at

    http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/figleaf-0.6.1.tar.gz

Documentation is included in the .tar.gz, and you can read the latest
docs online at

     http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/figleaf/doc/

figleaf is available under the MIT license.  It is Copyright (C) 2006,
2007, 2008 C. Titus Brown.

I would especially like to thank Andrew Dalke for his contributions to this
release.

--titus

---

Important changes:

 - introduced moderately thorough unit & functional testing so that I
   don't release another crappy version.

 - added regression tests.

 - updated to work mostly properly with Python 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5.

 - added a 'annotate all of these files, and no other' option to figleaf2html.

 - fixed a variety of small-to-medium bugs and annoyances.

 - figleaf_sections plugin for nose moved into this package from pinocchio.