[TIP] ANN: nose 0.10.1 released, plus nose at pycon08

jason pellerin jpellerin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:02:45 PST 2008

Double news day.

New version!

I just released nose 0.10.1. Version 0.10.1 fixes numerous bugs and
misfeatures uncovered in
0.10.0 since its release.

Thanks to all who reported bugs and contributed patches.

A detailed changelog may be found here:

http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose/0.10.1/#changelog

Nose at pycon08!

I'll be giving a presentation about nose at pycon in Chicago. In the
spirit of openness, or (you might say) the spirit of hoping someone
out there catches my mistakes before I get up and yammer them at a
crowd, the presentation source files will be available via svn here:

svn co http://www.somethingaboutorange.com/pycon08

Right now, just the presentation outline is up. Comments and questions
are welcome!

JP