[TIP] running nose from a virtual env?

iain duncan iainduncan at telus.net
Thu Feb 7 11:08:38 PST 2008

Hi all, I'm trying to get some functional tests of a turbogears app
working with twill, and what worked before in a non-virtual env app
isn't working anymore. Nose doesn't seem to be able to import from
turbogears properly, even when I specify the absolute path to the
nosetests binary and run from an activated ve. It's especially confusing
because the right version of sqlalchemy definitely gets imported, but tg
can't be imported at all. Yet if I fire up a shell, I have no problem
issuing the same imports.

Is there some voodoo I'm missing for using nose from within a VE?

Thanks!
Iain