[TIP] Where to put unit tests? (What to name subdirectory?)

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 09:57:41 PST 2008

To follow up, I ended up going with:

- all my unit tests in the 'tests' subdirectory
- integration tests in an 'integration' subdirectory in 'tests' (WITH
a __init__.py)

I run all tests by simply running `nosetests`.  I run unit tests only
with `nosetests --exclude=integration`.  I run integration tests only
with `nosetests --where=tests/integration`.

--
Daryl