[TIP] NoseDjango doesn't work in Windows?

Victor Ng crankycoder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 21:50:22 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've finally gotten a chance to do a full refresh of the NoseDjango plugin.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/NoseDjango/0.6

I've added a bunch more test cases and synced the code base up to Django
1.0b1 and nose 0.10.3.

If you go and grab the source for nosedjango from hg HEAD, it'll work
against Django's trunk (currently rev 8693).

vic