[TIP] Pythoscope proposal

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Wed Aug 20 06:27:21 PDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 09:31:39AM -0700, Michał Kwiatkowski wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Sylvain Thénault
> > side note: currently the _ast/compiler code is a work under progress and
> > is only on my laptop, though I could easily push it to a branch in our
> > mercurial repository if someone is interested. I would happily accept
> > some help or comments about what is done, what's missing, what would you
> > expect, etc...
>
> We're very interested, so once you have a chance please publish your
> branch and point us to its location.

$ hg clone http://www.logilab.org/hg/logilab/astng
$ cd astng
$ hg up -C _ast_compat

you should read the README._ast_compat file and the unittest to have a
look at the api and capabilities of the library. I've not finished the
work yet so unittest are still broken, and I'm hardly missing some time
to do so, so any help would be greatly appreciated, as well a comments
or questions. Anyway I'll try to find some time soon to get it working
asap. Last thing, the best place to talk about astng implementation
issue is the python-projects at logilab.org mailing list.

regards,
Python et calcul scientifique:           http://www.logilab.fr/science