[TIP] Fwd: An OO API for doctest / unittest integration...

Michał Kwiatkowski constant.beta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:18:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

I downloaded your module, but haven't find a way to use it. Let's say
I have a file with bunch of classes and functions in it. Most of their
docstrings contain doctests. To run those tests using a standard
doctest all I have to do is to run:

    import doctest
    doctest.testmod()

Is there a similar way to execute those doctests via dutest, so I can
check out its new features?

And another thing. You reference the article "Doctest and unittest…
now they'll live happily forever". Is it available somewhere online?

Cheers,
mk