[TIP] Python 2.2 - Testing Framework?

Carl Trachte ctrachte at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 10:29:10 PDT 2008

Hello

I'm trying to get started testing.  Currently I am on a project which
could benefit from it.

I have already posted questions regarding NUnit to the IronPython
mailing list.  The folks there have been helpful.

Is there a framework or testing methodology for Python 2.2?  Our mine
planning software vendor uses Python 2.2 as their API.  I would like
to start writing tests for the code I'm writing against it.

Do you recommend that I roll my own, or has someone already done this work?

Thanks a ton for any direction you can provide.

Carl T.