[TIP] massive parallel testing in python

Noah Gift noah.gift at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:55:42 PST 2007

I have another "thing" I am working on where I am interesting in doing
massive parallel testing as a current series of thousands of tests
takes over 24 hours.  I am extremely ignorant of open source tools in
Python that do this already, but one Idea I had was to use parallel
python and to setup a bunch of testing nodes:

http://www.parallelpython.com/

Is there anything pre-built that someone could recommend?  The Pyvix
buildbot stuff seems interesting, but I am not sure if that directly
applies for me.

Noah