[TIP] Which mock object framework should I use?

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Sun Nov 18 06:58:15 PST 2007

Hello Martin,

> > You can add Mocker <http://labix.org/mocker> to the list. Looks very
> > well documented and thought out.
>
> Ah yes, an omission from my side, I had actually looked at it. I agree
> it looks good, but I'd appreciate any pointers to practical experience.

You won't find many pointers for practical experience with Mocker yet,
as I've released it publicly only a week ago or so.  Even then, I do
believe it has a superset of the features of all the others, and a few
more, in a well packed way.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about it.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net