[TIP] ANN: nose trunk is now 0.10-dev

jason pellerin jpellerin at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:24:35 PDT 2007

I just finished up the svn jiggery-pokery, and nose trunk is now
0.10-dev. Those of you with trunk checkouts will probably have to get
a fresh checkout -- unfortunately the move from python hosting to
googlecode left things in an unmergeable state, so I had to move the
old trunk aside (now branches/0.9) and copy 0.10-dev to trunk. There
also may be some regressions of changes from old trunk from right
around the time of changeover. I think I caught them all, but....

For details on what's new in 0.10, visit:
http://code.google.com/p/python-nose/wiki/VersionZeroTen

The road from here to an alpha release is paved with documentation and
bug fixing. Not too many new features on the TODO list. So if you're
feeling adventurous and/or helpful, give the new trunk a try and
report bugs, doc errors, missing docs, and so on.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenient trunk update procedure.

JP