[TIP] PyBehave ?!?

Raphael Marvie raphael.marvie at lifl.fr
Wed Mar 21 06:07:15 PDT 2007

Hi,

After several days of student exams, I have found time here and there
to go on. A first (0.1.0) version of pybehave is available (very
simplified implementation compared to jBehave) [1]. It mainly permits
to define stories and scenarios (which was the main point of my
interest in jBehave). For the moment, it relies on plain asserts
(python built-ins).

In addition to allowing the writing of tests by hand, it provides a
simple generator that produces these test skeletons from a textual
specification (given/when/ensure).

What I have found interesting so far is the ability to reuse given/
event/outcome for several scenarios in one or more stories.

Cheers,
r.

[1] As its only 12Ko, I attach the file. Is there a list policiy for
attachments (and if not what are the readers' opinions about
attachments vs web link)?

--
Raphael Marvie, PhD                http://www.lifl.fr/~marvie/
Maître de Conférences / Associate Professor  @  LIFL -- IRCICA