[TIP] Source code for my PyCon '07 talk.

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Mar 16 20:49:33 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I've finally put together all the source code and demo discussion from
my talk at PyCon '07, where I demo'd things from twill, nose,
wsgi_intercept, pinocchio, and scotch.

Here's the TOC for the demo:

# Demo 1: Testing CherryPy
# Demo 2: Testing CherryPy without exec'ing a process
# Demo 3: Basic code coverage analysis with figleaf
# Demo 4: More interesting code coverage analysis with nose and figleafsections
# Demo 5: Writing a simple twill extension to do form "fuzz" testing
# Demo 6: Django fixtures for twill/wsgi_intercept
# Demo 7: Recording and examining a Django session with scotch
# Demo 8: Convert the Django session into a twill script
# Demo 9: Replaying the Django session from the recording

The README for the distribution is here:

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/pycon-07-talk-source/README.html

It contains an abbreviated discussion and it has links to download the
source code.

I would appreciate any comments, questions, or criticisms you all may
have!

cheers,