[TIP] patch vs test behavior

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:43:12 PDT 2007

----- Forwarded message from Adrian Howard <adrianh at quietstars.com> -----

To: agile-testing at yahoogroups.com
From: Adrian Howard <adrianh at quietstars.com>
Subject: Re: [agile-testing] telecommuting strategies?

On 15 Mar 2007, at 22:49, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
[snip]
> I also found that writing unit tests for code that I didn't write was
> a *great* way to both learn the code, and increase its test coverage
> :-)
[snip]

I find it interesting that, in the Perl world anyway, this sort of
thing is becoming the entry-point for folk into open-source projects.
"patches welcome" is becoming "failing tests welcome".

Adrian

----- End forwarded message -----

Dear Python-eers, my question to you is -- WILL WE LET THIS STAND? ;)

(Perl-ers advancing past Python-eers, that is...)