[TIP] PyBehave ?!?

Raphael Marvie raphael.marvie at lifl.fr
Fri Mar 16 06:29:41 PDT 2007

Raphael Marvie wrote:
> This is my point. Like Titus says in response to this thread we cannot
> expect the end user to write the spec on her own. However when I write
> the spec with the end user, I wish it can be as domain level as possible
> for her to understand the spec without explanation.

Here is an example of what I would like to try. This generation starts
from the textual specification and produces a first skeleton of a test
suite. This first shot does not take into account composite events and
outcomes. Also, the meaning of ensures is not analyzed yet, but I think
we can reach some point where simple outcomes could be described more
that programmed.

Comments are welcome :)

--
r.