[TIP] Testing HTML using CSS selectors

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Mar 1 08:16:20 PST 2007

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 11:01:31AM -0500, Benji York wrote:
-> Simon Willison wrote:
-> > Running assertions against an HTML document using CSS selectors was
-> > just too good an idea to miss, so I've put together a simple extension
-> > to BeautifulSoup that allows you to do exactly that:
->
-> Very nice.  This makes me wonder about having a testing-focused parsing
-> package for things like this.

Yes!  I'd like to add such functionality to twill, but I don't know much
about css... it'd be nice if someone else could build that functionality
& then I/we could just import it into our respective packages.

<grin> less work for me == good!