[TIP] ANN: kNose 1.0, the Python unit testing extension for Komodo IDE/Edit
bcorfman at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 24 14:26:57 PDT 2007
kNose is my attempt to make Python unit testing in Komodo as simple as
possible. It's a GUI front-end for the excellent nose framework written
by Jason Pellerin.
* First-class integration into Komodo, your Python IDE of choice.
(You are using it, aren't you?)
* Run tests manually or automatically.
* Green/red bar, plus a tree view, informs you of the status of your
* Ability to jump straight to a failing test at the offending line
* All exception traceback information available for debugging.
You can download it here at http://mysite.verizon.net/bcorfman/knose.html
More information about the testing-in-python