[TIP] Test runners for unittest based tests

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Feb 28 12:57:15 PST 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 03:33:11PM -0500, bear wrote:
-> As I embark on yet another tweak to some custom bash code that runs our unit
-> and functional tests I thought about the new list :)
->
-> So, my question for the guru's of test is:  what code do you use to run all
-> (or some) unittest.TestCase files?
->
-> am I even making sense? :)

nose, with the 'attribute' and 'decorator' plugins (see the '-a' command
line features of nose, and the pinocchio extension package for nose.)

cheers,
--titus

http://ivory.idyll.org/articles/nose-intro.html
http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/pinocchio/doc/