[TIP] stop suite after failure

loigu loigu at volny.cz
Sat Dec 29 14:45:46 PST 2007

Hi,

Does anybody know if it is possible to stop context suite execution
after test failure without preventing other suites to run?

What I'm trying to do:

I have test class containing some tests (trivial, but with non-trivial
time consumption).
There can be defined ordering on them (if test N fails, all tests > N
fails too).
So in this case it would be nice to stop after failure and do not run
other tests from the same class (we know that they will fail),
but continue in execution of other test suites.

Is it there some easy or preferred way to do this?
Or it is nonsense to do such a thing?

Thanks,

Jiri Zouhar