[TIP] Any good way to test Tkinter apps?
frank at niessink.com
Wed Dec 26 03:46:38 PST 2007
2007/12/25, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org>:
> Now if wxPython would just get better docs I would be
> really happy (not big on learning almost exclusively from examples).
Here are some information sources in addition to the demo (which I
assume you are referring to?):
- The online docs: http://www.wxpython.org/onlinedocs.php. If you
downloaded the demo you have downloaded these too.
- The epydoc generated API docs: http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api/
- The book 'wxPython in action' by Rappin and Dunn
- The wiki: http://wiki.wxpython.org/
- The wxPython-users mailinglist is a great and friendly support
More information about the testing-in-python