[TIP] Performance Tests

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Thu Aug 23 12:48:49 PDT 2007

Hey Sylvain,

Many thanks for the tips.  It looks like funkload [3] is the best for
my needs.  The others look a little heavy for this initial testing.
Funkload has been really easy so far to set up and run, especially
since I have been unittest to do my testing anyway.  The only thing I
had to do was to write my own method within the FunkLoadTestCase
class to handle calling SOAP methods described by WSDL files -
essentially a modification of the Funkload xmlrpc method.

Cheers,

Julius

Please Reply to My Permanent Address: julius at younglucks.com
http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/User:Julius_B._Lucks