[TIP] ANN: nose 0.10b1 released

jason pellerin jpellerin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 09:22:33 PDT 2007

I'm pleased to announce the beta1 release of nose 0.10.

Release 0.10b1 is primarily a bugfix release. Among other bugs, it
fixes serious issues in the FailureDetail and Capture plugins and
object introspection during test loading, all of which could result in
halted test runs. Thanks to Ian Bicking and Jeff Cousens for the bug
reports.

0.10b1 adds one new feature: tests produced by generators may now set
a "description" attribute. If this attribute is present, its value
will be output as the test description instead of the default "test
name (args)" description.

This is likely to be the last release for a month or two. I don't
expect to get 0.10 final done before the baby arrives.

As always the new release is available via easy_install and here:

http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose/

Please report bugs and make feature requests here:

http://code.google.com/p/python-nose/

JP