[TIP] Mock objects in testing object composition?

Julius Lucks lucks at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Apr 24 13:18:56 PDT 2007

Hi Benji,

I am new to this, so this might not be the best reason, but I would
like to separate Grid tests from dependance on Tile so that later on
down the road when I change the Tile class and break it, then my Grid
tests don't start to fail for this reason.  Is this not a good way of
thinking?

Cheers,

Julius

http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Lucks