[socal-piggies] Hello, I have a open postion open in El Segundo// Python development

Nancy Whitley nancy.whitley at ispace.com
Wed Mar 26 15:46:21 PDT 2014

CAN YOU SEND THIS OUT TO THE USERS??

Qualifications:

  *   6+ years of shell scripting development (BSH) experience
  *   4+ years of Python development experience
  *   6+ years of overall software development experience
  *   Proficiency in working and developing on Linux: Redhat, Centos, and Fedora
  *   Proficiency working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
  *   Knowledge of CVS, Mercurial and bug tracking systems
  *   Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel

Responsibilities:

  *   The tools engineer develops the software application/tools using Python and shell script
  *   Participate in requirements analysis, design, development, test, support and maintenance of tools required by the software build/configuration group
  *   Work with build/configuration group to identify the opportunities for development of tools that provide process improvements to the software build/configuration group
  *   Participate in optimizing existing tools including build tools, delivery tools, and CM Tools
  *   Provide ongoing support for existing toolsets used by the software build/configuration group
  *   Assist software build/configuration group to perform builds of set-top-box full stack

Education:

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering recommended. Degree in Computer Science is a plus

Sincerely,

Nancy Whitley
Talent Acquisition Manager

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE7413.ADC9D790]
Irvine Office: 2100 Main Street | Suite 210 | Irvine, CA 92614
Direct: 310-563-3815 | Fax: 310- 563-3801 | www.ispace.com<http://www.ispace.com>

Click here<http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=300&N=0&Hf=0&NUM_PER_PAGE=30&Ntk=JobSearchRanking&Ntx=mode+matchall&AREA_CODES=&AC_COUNTRY=1525&QUICK=1&ZIPCODE=&RADIUS=64.37376&ZC_COUNTRY=0&COUNTRY=1525&STAT_PROV=0&METRO_AREA=33.78715899%2C-84.39164034&TRAVEL=0&TAXTERM=0&SORTSPEC=0&FRMT=0&DAYSBACK=30&LOCATION_OPTION=2&FREE_TEXT=ispace&WHERE=> for other iSpace opportunities. Feel free to forward to a friend.

Please remember the iSpace Referral Policy. If you refer your friends and we place them in any type of position, we will pay you a referral fee. When you refer someone, your names are linked in our database. If we place them next week or 5 years from now, we will pay you a referral fee. There is no expiration date. We find our best people this way, so please assist your friends and make some money at the same time.