[socal-piggies] Scale and The Python Booth

Michael socalpig at webhippo.net
Tue Jan 29 15:44:29 PST 2013

Hello, oh the mighty Pythponistas (Pythonians?) :)

The time for
SoCal Linux Expo is almost upon us.

On February 23rd and 24th we call
upon you to help us tell the folks about awesomeness of Python at the
Booth with us. The more people we have, the more fun it will be. This
year Python and Postgres folks united, put their booth next to each
other so those who share the love of both could do both. WE NEED ABOUT
20 PEOPLE to so everyone can also get a chance to go to talks and hang
out AT THE BOOTH IN 30 MINUTE CHUNKS.

Please REPLY TO THIS THREAD if
you want to volunteer, or DROP INTO #LAPYTHON ON FREENODE and we will
help you to schedule good time to join at the booth.

-- Michael R