[socal-piggies] October meeting

Sean Bradley sean at bravoflix.com
Wed Oct 24 01:09:41 PDT 2012

If Philip's company is willing to host, and potentially more than once, and
we don't move forward with that, would be an opportunity wasted...no?

If it's too late for October, we should definitely should jump on the
opportunity to put it together at ZEFR for November...  :)  ...if the offer
still stands.

Sean