[socal-piggies] MoinMoin again

Priyesh Jain jain.priyesh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 10:47:54 PDT 2012

The only event somewhat related to this might be the django meetup in LA
tonight.
http://www.meetup.com/ladjango/events/82802112/?a=md2_grp&rv=md2&_af_eid=82802112&_af=event

But I would not be able to make it there. Some of the other people around
Santa Barbara leading meetups are:
Jim McGraw https://plus.google.com/104686613429118727039/posts
Jay Remotti https://plus.google.com/102028775344067766075/posts

Let me know which area are you guys at (Santa Barbara Downtown / closer to
Goleta / closer to Montecito ) ?
I could meet for a coffee in the evening perhaps.

Regards

Priyesh jain
612.298.4785