[socal-piggies] looking for a Python teacher - 1 hr per week in evening; online; good pay

Program Director schoolingforlife at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:14:47 PDT 2012

Schooling for Life is a non-profit gifted enrichment group. We are
currently teaching a group of about 15 kids, roughly 12-14 years old,
Python (ver 2.7) via once-a-week classes on the internet. The classes are
about an hour.

We are looking for a teacher who has some experience teaching kids.

This is a beginning class, and we'd like to use something like How to Think
Like a Computer Scientist.
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkCSpy.pdf  in case you're not
familiar with it.

We are paying a fair rate, which may depend on your experience and
competence.

The next class is scheduled for Tuesday evening 7pm Pacific time, and if
possible we'd like to have someone new by then.

Please email me or schooling4life at gmail.com, and include some background
and contact information.

Thank you,