[socal-piggies] Meeting this Thursday 03/15 at Disney

Paul Hildebrandt paul_hildebrandt at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 21:20:40 PDT 2012

Just a reminder that this is tomorrow.   We are not full so don't worry
about getting in.    I will push off the deadline for getting people in
the gate as long as I can but please don't take that as a challenge.
Please send me your RSVP ASAP and definitely before 5pm on Thursday.

Also, I wanted to mention that Micheal's Mock library (the one he will
be talking about) just got accepted into the Python Standard Library.
Michael will also talk about the unit test library.

On 03/13/2012 09:08 AM, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
> Paul Hildebrandt confirmed that he is able to host our next meeting
> this Thursday 03/15 at 7 PM at Disney Animation Studios. Here are the
> details:
>
>    * Michael Foord (creator of Mock and unittest2) will present on Mock
>    * Someone from Disney will also present
>    * Please no cameras
>    * The meeting will take place at the Walt Disney Animation Studios, Burbank
>      (Google Map / Street View<http://goo.gl/maps/RmiJ>)
>    * There will be a cut off of Thursday morning and no late reservations
>
> If you want to attend, please email Paul directly at Paul.Hildebrandt
> _at_ Disney.com. If you don't, you won't be able to enter the area.
>
> Grig

Yahoo Personal Email