[socal-piggies] Intro+Intermediate Python Training, San Francisco, Aug 1-3

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:32:41 PDT 2012

This announcement is from Wesley Chun:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Greetings!

I'll be doing another hardcore Python course in a couple of weeks (Aug
1-3) near the San Francisco area. If you're somewhat new to Python or
have tinkered but want to fill-in the holes, this course is for you.
It's somewhat true you can learn Python online, watching videos, or
reading books, but it still takes time and experience to master... I
help accelerate this process. The course is based on my bestselling
"Core Python" books and is made up of 3 full days complete with
lectures and three hands-on coding labs per day.

Please pass on this message to your colleagues who also need to learn
Python. It's also a great excuse to coming to beautiful Northern
California for a summer vacation! More details at http://goo.gl/uW4oF
as well as the links below.

Since I hate spam, this is the only message you'll receive about this
course. We have a few more seats left, so it'd be great to have you up
in the northland for a few days!

Hope to meet some of you soon!
--Wesley Chun
"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun : wescpy at gmail : @wescpy/+wescpy
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com
    Python blog: http://wescpy.blogspot.com