[socal-piggies] Don't forget the Open Source coding event on Sunday!

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:51:56 PDT 2012

While everyone is paying attention, I think I'll mention that we have
a mere 8 tickets left for Sunday's big event. There are a significant
number of Python projects that will be worked on, so why don't you
come and join the fun? Either do your own thing or join one of the
projects listed below:

* Django (organized by Daniel Greenfeld)
* Salt Stack (Organized by Michael R)
* yolk (Command-line tool that aids in Python dependency management,
led by Rob Cakebread)
* Sublime Text 2 Vintage mode rewrite (organized by Dan Loewenherz)

We're providing food, drinks, internet, air conditioning, and will
tell people blasting music to put on headphones.

See you there!

http://www.meetup.com/LA-Hackathons/events/64542582/

--
'Knowledge is Power'