[socal-piggies] Scale 10x Python Booth Volunteers

Michael socalpig at webhippo.net
Tue Jan 10 11:55:12 PST 2012

Folks,

Scale 10x is coming up on the 20th. Last year we had a fantastic time
hosting the Python booth. We got tons of visitors, met quite a few new
Py-Folks and ended it with a bang and delicious Thai food. This year we
are hoping to make it even more fantastic. To that end We have secured 2
booths (next to each other) for it. One booth is General Socal Piggies
Python booth and one is Django and other webframeworks booth.

We are looking for more volunteers to make this an awesome experience.
The booth days are Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st. If you wish to
volunteer please let me know. We are hoping to have at least 3
volunteers at the booth at all times in 3 hours shifts. This will give
folks the opportunity to enjoy the Expo and the talks as well as do some
awesome Python advocacy.

Volunteer of at least 3 hours will get a free Python t-shirts.

-- Michael R and Danny Greenfield.