[socal-piggies] Python Contract Work

Jonathan Chen tamasiaina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:14:46 PST 2012

Hey all,

The company, Sunrider International, that I am working for right now is
looking for some python web developers of all levels of skill to help
finish building a prototype that I am currently building. I need some help
with documentation, design, and programming. We are mainly looking for
contract work for right now and do need some people to be onsite a few
times if they are local. Please forward your resume to myself with your
current rate. If you have any questions please let me know.

A high level view of the technology that we are currently using.

Flask
Sqlalchemy
Compass/Sass

~Jonathan C.