[socal-piggies] Trigger (formerly Simian) is now open source!

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:09:07 PDT 2012

Thanks all for the encouragement, I really appreciate it! The support of
the Python community is like none I've ever seen, and that's exactly why
I'm here. :)

through...  I am actually working on the outline for a talk at AOL to cover
the "trials and tribulations" of releasing operational software.

I think it's a great idea to target that towards the community as a whole
and so I will rise to that challenge!

Jathan.