[socal-piggies] Trigger (formerly Simian) is now open source!

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:41:30 PDT 2012

Some of you may recall me talking incessantly about Trigger (formerly
Simian), the Python network engineering toolkit we've written at AOL. This
is just a quick heads up that I've flipped the switch! Trigger is finally
open source!

GitHub project:
https://github.com/aol/trigger

And documentation hosted on Read the Docs:
http://readthedocs.org/docs/trigger

Please check it out and get in touch if you have any questions or feedback.
If Trigger is something you might use, please consider joining the
trigger-users Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/trigger-users

Please spread the word to anyone you know who might have a use for it!

jathan.