[socal-piggies] Fwd: [python-187] Python (Django) Developer Needed Starting Thursday in Santa Monica

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:32:19 PST 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jenny Greenwald <jenny.greenwald at ff0000.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Subject: [python-187] Python (Django) Developer Needed Starting
Thursday in Santa Monica
To: python-187 at meetup.com

Hi There,

We are looking for a Python (Django) Developer who can be on-site in
our Santa Monica office starting on Thursday for a 2 week project.

Company Profile:
We are a digital agency that offers strategy and ideation, design and
technology, and digital media services to forward thinking global
brands. To learn more, please visit www.ff0000.com

To Apply:
Please email me your resume and hourly rate.

*No recruiters please.

Thank you!

Jenny

--
Jenny Greenwald | Director of Human Resources | RED Interactive Agency

--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone