[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu Nov. 10 @ DreamHost

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:34:26 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

Here are some details about parking from Chris Mueller:

The parking will be at the Standard hotel.bar parking lot, right
across the street from our building. It's on the corner of Hope and
6th Street. Tell the attendant you are there for the event at
DreamHost in the Aon building, and they'll allow you to pay with a
voucher.

It will be the parking lot that is at street level.

Again our address is:
707 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 5050
Los Angeles, CA  90017

We have a lot of people signed up so far, so it should be a very good meeting!

One quick note: if you are a recruiter attending the meeting, please
refrain from advertising Python job opportunities to our attendees at
the meeting. If you would like to have a Python job opportunity
communicated to the group, we can do so via the mailing list, if you
email the details to me.

Thanks!

Grig