[socal-piggies] Great meeting last night

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Fri May 27 09:09:08 PDT 2011

Hell yeah!  Thank you Paul!

It was awesome and really makes me proud to be a part of such a solid group.
I'd like to make sure we keep this kind of momentum with high attendance and
rich discussion. I'm not implying that we need fill every meeting with
Python superstars, but I think the format and coordination was really what
brought it all together.

I'm looking forward to hosting an upcoming meeting at AOL. Perhaps next
month if it's not already booked? There is a massive initiative right now to
get more involved with open source, and I can definitely make sure we get
food and drink and maybe even some cool swag. You know you want an AOL
pencil topper! (Bad joke)

jathan.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Grig Gheorghiu <grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com>wrote:

> I wanted to thank Paul Hildebrandt for putting together what I think
> was our most successful meeting so far. It was definitely the most
> well-attended one! Raymond Hettinger is an amazing speaker and I think
> we all benefited from his wisdom and knowledge (and lots of humor!).
> I'll try to get the slides of the 2 presentations and post them to the
> list.
>
> Grig

Jathan.