[socal-piggies] Python hack session next month?

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:12:59 PDT 2011

I would love to participate in a hack session!  I've really been wanting to
get more involved in our local community outside of just attending our
monthly meetings.  I have a rather large den and workspace in my home that
might work for an event such as this, but before I volunteer it would
probably be better to get an idea of a headcount first.

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Darius Bacon <darius at wry.me> wrote:

> A hack session sounds like fun. Have a theme in mind? Contributing to
> Python itself, maybe?
>
> I don't think I can help find a venue.
>
> Darius
>
> > Hey, anyone interested in putting together/attending a Python hack
> session
> > sometime next month?
> >
> > All we'd need is:
> >  - a venue with wifi, tables, chairs for an afternoon and/or evening,
> where
> > people can bring laptops and code
> >  - pizza/drinks
> >  - enough Pythonistas who want to do this (I could invite the PyLadies
> too)
> >
> > Audrey

Jathan.