[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. May 26th 7 PM @ Disney Animation, Burbank

Michael Chean michael_chean at msn.com
Mon May 16 12:11:55 PDT 2011

Ok please add, Thomas Lockhart.  If there is any change, I will let you know today.

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to whom
it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or attorney/client privileged material.
If you have received this e-mail in error, then please note that any reviewed retransmission,
copying, distribution or other use of the e-mail is prohibited. If you are not an
intended recipient, please delete the material from any computer that may have it.
Thank you for your cooperation. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may
contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system.
We cannot accept liability for any damage you may sustain as a result of software
viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.
Should you have any questions regarding this email or its substance, please call BCS Systems at (818)238-9759.